We craft Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions to eliminate task and data overload across all sectors of travel from finance and marketing, to commercial and IT. These solutions enable our clients to focus on growing their businesses.
This can be condensed into 3 major categories:
We provide an invoice matching service that routinely examines, validates and compares invoices to ensure quality assurance in travel businesses. Finance and commercial teams carry out this manual task on a regular basis, therefore, this automatic solution is a time-saver but also reduces the risk of human error. Invoice matching benefits the travel industry in many ways, including:
* Matching supplier confirmations or tickets to the internal system, to ensure consistency in the cost. It is also possible to amend the documentation and send out directly to the customer.
* Automatically matching the purchase order to the bank statement within finance teams to speed up this monthly process and to relieve workload.
Workflow automation enables companies to automate grueling, day-to-day tasks that are carried out routinely and manually. From sending emails, to filling in web pages or copying and pasting, this solution is deployed for you to make complicated and time-consuming jobs simple. Here are some examples of tasks that can be automated in travel:
* Data loading such as room codes or car park prices
* Content loading
* Retrieving quotes from suppliers
* Customer enquiry management
* Inbox management
* And much more…
Regression Testing systematises the checking of software and eradicating bugs on websites and computer systems. Our automatic Regression Testing tool will quickly allow companies to find errors and test their systems in a seamless and time-saving way. This is crucial when:
* Updating to newer versions of systems
* Introducing a new system or website
* Testing more than one system at once
* Quality assurance testing
Our Competitor Analysis service enables businesses to monitor and analyse their competitors, providing key and important statistics that will shape your business. It is vital for any business to evaluate their competitors and our automatic solution carries out this process – quickly and efficiently. From price to content comparison, we are able to provide statistics and evaluate the data to provide you with key insights and analytics on your competitors.
Traverse can provide you with in-depth knowledge of your business by providing regular analytical reports. We manage your data and your information systems through our data warehouse; the outcome is that we are able to deliver unique, comprehensive business reports and overviews with qualitative and quantitative data. This intelligence is crucial for companies who can then rely on it for many important business decisions. We have a wealth of experience in the following resources:
* Power BI
Our bespoke revenue management service provides companies with automatic evaluation of sales. Along with this evaluation, Traverse also advise where to increase or decrease prices to match sale patterns. This solution is not only useful information for all business practices, but enables companies to maximise their income through monitoring their trading.
Data migration is the process of transferring data between storage types, formats, or computer systems and Traverse are the main supplier for data migration in travel – delivering the largest migration projects in the industry. It is a key consideration for any system implementation, upgrade, or consolidation. Using our core product, Travelsure Studio, we provide an automatic solution giving your business peace of mind. Not only do we migrate the data – we analyse, convert and check that it is 100% accurate.
Data Warehousing is the process of locating multiple data sources and combining them all in one database. This process enables businesses to look into their data with easy access to filtered information and production of reports. A data warehouse is crucial in any business, but here are a few examples of how they are useful in travel:
* Single Customer View – Marketing teams usually have their data stored in multiple places – their email system, their CRM, website enquiries and competition data. A data warehouse combines all the data together to provide the single customer view.
* Combining booking and customer data – Data warehouses enable management teams to combine data from the reservation system with marketing data to follow trends and forecast their customer actions
* Segmentation and Reporting Tools – User-interfaces to segment into the data or report on the live data within the warehouse are available as bolt-ons to ensure all parts of the business are reaping the benefits of the data warehouse.